Sunday, February 23, 2014

Got Style? (For the dudes.)


You've all seen it in the movies, the magazines, or maybe just on your brother! Men can be just a stylish as women.
Men can be stylish too
We all have our dress preferences. I'm one of those guys that asks for clothes for my birthday, shoes for Christmas, and goes to Goodwill for good deals. Weird, huh? Maybe you're one of those guys that grabs a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and just doesn't care. Maybe you are well-built and wear just athletic apparel. If you're looking for a few different Ideas to shake things up a bit, you should take a look at a few of these tips.

1. Shoes
If you haven't noticed, Converse are pretty popular and have been for a long time. They are really cool but the disadvantage to those are that they are like walking on slab of wood! For Christmas I got a pair of Merrels flat bottoms. They have an air cushion so they are super comfy.

2. Shirts
In the winter, I LOVE to wear sweaters and flannels. Quarter zip sweaters are amazingly fashionable with my Merrels and a pair of jeans. pull the zipper up to about were the base of the neck starts. I always wear my flannels tucked into my jeans with a nice leather belt. American Eagle is a great place to get flannels and sweaters. With long-sleeve shirt, I always roll or pull the sleeves up the fore-arm just below the elbow. doing this make almost any long-sleeve shirt so much cooler.
Summer. In summer there is really no other things to wear except a t-shirt or rolled up long-sleeve shirt.

3. Pants 
During the winter there are not many kinds of pants to wear. most of the time I wear low boot cut jeans. I also wear flannel-lined brown jeans. Those make your lower body feel like its summer already! For summer, cargo shorts look great with a t-shirt or a long-sleeve. Since it's summer, sports apparel is great looking and is quick to match and put on.


I hope that this helped.
Let me know if you want to hear more. Because I can go on and on!

~ Randy    

2 comments:

  1. This was a great post! Like your kind of style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to show off your fabulous side, Randy. :P

    ReplyDelete