Thursday, March 6, 2014

Friends and Peer Pressure

                        We have all experienced peer pressure at some point in our teen lives.


              It is a BIG problem for some of us. Friends are one of the main influences when it comes to you making a decision. Some of those friends may be a good influence on your decision. Some may be bad ones. Listen, most of the time, going with the crowd can be a big prob. when you make a decision, make one that is not foolish or one that you will regret. If you make a decision off of what other people say, you might look back on it and feel embarrassed. it may have hurt someone also. It's hard not to go with the crowd. But if you do what's right, you'll stand out to the rest. Believe me! I have been In that situation and have made stupid decisions because I followed the crowd. I was kind of embarrassed. But I look back on it and use it as a lesson. You just have to stand strong and push through it.


              Be sure that you have the right friends that you hang out with and influence you. Friends that you have may not be actual friends. Maybe they are just there to gain their own social status. If you have friends like this, you have to be very careful about how much you spend time with them. I have had a few of those people in the past that have gossiped about me or just said they knew me but they really just didn't care. Some of them have greatly influenced me. It dramatically changed my attitude. Again, be careful about what friends you choose or if they really are friends at all.


Are your friends a positive or a negative influence?




Thanks for reading!


~ Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment